EFI Analytics Tested and
Class 1 RS232 Bluetooth
All new, even more robust than our previous version. Proven, tested and pre-configured to work for your Android phone and
MegaSquirt. When working with RS232 over bluetooth you quickly find that
RS232 Bluetooth Adpaters vary greatly. With Bluetooth you will always
see slower read rates than with a cabled connection, but with a good
bluetooth adapter, bluetooth is plenty fast at 20+ reads persecond with
some firmwares. However we have seen significantly lower data rates when
using some devices, as much as 45% few reads each second. More
commonly a newly purchased Bluetooth Adapter will not work at all until
you figure out the configuration settings that are needed.
- Class 1 range
- Preconfigured for your MS1, MS2 or MS3. Can be reconfigured at any time
- No modifications required to your MegaSquirt v3.0 or v3.57 board, just plug it in
- Highest read rate of any Bluetooth Adapter we've tested.
- Powered by Pin 9 or an included power adapter.
- Certified for use with Shadow Logger MS on Android
Product Setup Instructions (download)
Product Manual (download)